Saturn

Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn

It's very hard to turn the steering wheel. And yes it's

Customer Question
Hi - it's very hard...
Hi - it's very hard to turn the steering wheel
JA: Do you have power steering? Have you checked the power steering fluid?
Customer: Yes and yes it's full
JA: What is the model/year of your Saturn?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No and just filling it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That it's not making any noise
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Saturn
9/11/2017
Saturn Mechanic: david craig, Saturn Mechanic replied 2 months ago
david craig
david craig, Saturn Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. what model and size engine please?

2009 Saturn Vue XR. 3.6

ok, thank you. please standby.

have you checked to make sure the serpentine belt isn't broken?

No - I'm not mechanically inclined- how would I know if it's broken?

you can open the hood and look at the belt that goes onto all the pulleys that drive the accessories.

hows it going?

It's too dark right now - can we continue this convo tomorrow?

sure. right here

hows it going?

hows it going?

George H.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician