Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wont start. 2001 saturn. Starter seem not to turn. Were is…

Customer Question
Yes Mechanic's Assistant: What...

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2001 saturn

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Starter seem not to turn

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Were is the starter located

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Saturn
9/8/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Amedee, Saturn Technician replied 11 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Saturn Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help.

I take it the engine does not crank over?

Are you looking for some possible causes or would you just like a picture/location of the starter?

May I start by getting your engine size or VIN please?

Thank you!