Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

DO I have to pay for your answers, my check engine light is…

Customer Question
DO I have to...

DO I have to pay for your answers

Mechanic's Assistant: You end up paying for the answer if you are satisfied with it.

My check engine light is on. i have replaced the Spark plugs, Coils, fuel Injectors, Catalytic Converter, Fuel Filler neck

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Saturn. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is a 2007 Saturn Vue AWD V6 engine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Saturn
9/6/2017
Saturn Mechanic: david craig, Saturn Mechanic replied 8 months ago
david craig
david craig, Saturn Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. What are the fault codes?

are you there?

George H.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician