tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  own's repair shop 25yrs
14541291

How to hook up the coolant hoses to the throttle body of a

Customer Question

how to hook up the coolant hoses to the throttle body of a 2003 saturn vue 3.0l
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

They can be hooked up either way so it doesn't matter, just connect the longer hose to the port furthest away to prevent strain on hose. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

The big one on top right is a breather hose that goes to air cleaner.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i need a diagram to show me how to hook the hoses up the way i hook them up it put coolant in the intake, it might have been the wrong place on the throttle body, it has 5 place for hoses on that throttle body. three underside 2 pointing straight out 1 pointing down and there are 2 on top 1on left and one on the right of the throttle body 2003 saturn vue 3.0lhttp://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/8TxlGFAy/Picture+1288.png
http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/G8TIJNXm/Picture+1287.jpg
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hj2l00xeukv7pg/0806-vue-THROTTLE%20BODY%20AND%20GASKET%20ASSEMBLY%20REPLACEMENT.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/5hj2l00xeukv7pg/0806-vue-THROTTLE%20BODY%20AND%20GASKET%20ASSEMBLY%20REPLACEMENT.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help