Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When taking off will state to cut out. On hills the same…

Customer Question
When taking off...

When taking off will state to cut out. On hills the same thing

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2006 ion

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just replaced fuel filter. Acts licker engine is not getting enough gas .

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the fuel filter an external one, or is it inside the tank?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Saturn
8/6/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Any warning lights on?

Are you behind on any maintenance?

Does the engine jerk at random like it has the hiccups?