Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do I get to the headlamp bulb for replacement? Aura

Customer Question
How do I...

How do I get to the headlamp bulb for replacement?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

Aura 2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Aura yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am fixing it. I am looking for a way to reach it, but can't. Will the entire assembly come out?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Saturn
8/2/2017
Saturn Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

To replace the bulbs, you have to remove the headlamp assembly. To do this, you will have to remove the bumper cover in order to access all the bolts for the headlight.

Please let me know if you need help with this.

HERE is a link to the removal procedure for the bumper fascia

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!

Do you need more help with this?