TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

Can a 2008 Saturn Vue XR be towed with all four wheels on

Customer Question

Can a 2008 Saturn Vue XR be towed with all four wheels on the ground?
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: The transmission has an unknown slippage problem.
JA: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm the mechanic looking into a customer that called with a problem with their Saturn transmission and wants to tow it to me behind their motorhome with all the wheels on the ground. They'
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I know is you can't tow an automatic trans vehicle with all four wheels on the ground unless it has a rear pump to lubricate the clutches or some way to disconnect the axle(s). Is this true with this Saturn?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Here is all the information from the manufacturer about recreational towing, let me know if your able to open this and if its everything you were looking for.

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much .You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.