sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

Sad story - I bought this car because my boyfriend said it

Customer Question

sad story - I bought this car because my boyfriend said it was good. last time i trust his judgement the components for the window wash assembly are missing altogether
JA: What is the model/year of your Saturn?
Customer: so i figure that is easy enough for me to figure out -- because the rest is electrical (grrrr! ) and exhaust it is a 2007 Saturn Aura XE i bought at auction for $2,000
JA: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 131,000 i have not driven it except home from auction
JA: Are you fixing your Aura yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this is my first effort other than a mechanic looking at the electrical issue
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The car has electric issues in driver door, moon roof doesn't work either or the buttons up there, exhaust has a blown out hose, and the hoses and sprayers are missing
Category: Saturn
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

I see that you're having some issue with the driver's door and sunroof not working but I'm unsure exactly what your question was. Electrical testing will be required if you're having an issue with power windows, locks, or if the sunroof motor makes no noise.

Were you hoping to do the required testing yourself? Just looking to know some possible causes for the problems?