George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

No crank. 2002 l300. wife went to store Came back and got in

Customer Question

no crank.
JA: What is the model/year of your Saturn?
Customer: 2002 l300.
JA: Are you fixing your L300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: wife went to store Came back and got in car, and no crank/start. Tested battery, it is fine. Pulled starter and had it tested at repair shop. Was told it was bad so I had it rebuilt. Installed back in car and still have problem. Took starter back to shop.( VERY reputable repair shop by the way) They went through it again and said it's good. Checked plug on neutral safety switch. Have constant power and one leg that energizes when ign switch put in start position, so I installed a new neu safety switch, still same problem
JA: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?
Customer: neither
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: is this advice a pay for service
Category: Saturn
Expert:  david craig replied 3 months ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Yes this is a pay for service, so let me know if you would like to continue.

are you there?