Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years working on imports and domestic cars
17920890

Had to have my car jumped tonight it is a saturn vue. Now

Customer Question

Had to have my car jumped tonight it is a saturn vue. Now the radio clock and cd player won't work. I have never ever had this problem on any other car?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 8 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So just to clarify, is it the radio, the clock on the radio and the CD player that doesn't work? Or does the radio work just not the clock on it? If it's all three then likely you blew a fuse. But try taking the battery cables off the battery and touching them together for 25 seconds. Then reattaching and see if it's better. Let me know what happens and I'll continue to help.I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny