sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

09 vue hybird no dash board and no blow fuses how to fix

Customer Question

Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
2009 Saturn vue hybird 4 cyl no dash, blank screen checked all fuses that I thought might affect the dashboard information
how to fix or trouble shoot the problem
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the instrument cluster is inoperative it has either failed internally and will need to be replaced or it is missing a power or ground feed. If fuses are good then a loss of power, or a loss of ground either way, would be due to a wiring issue.

If fuses are good then the next step would be to remove the instrument cluster and use an incandescent test light to test it's power and ground feeds. If ok ten the cluster can be condemned, if its missing an input then that particular circuit will need to be investigated further.