Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

After a severe rain storm my Saturn aura XE 2007 door locks

Customer Question

After a severe rain storm my Saturn aura XE 2007 door locks have started activating on their own locking and unlocking whether the ignition is off or on and the horn is blowing intermittently.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello Cyteria, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are having with the door locks can be caused by any of the following, witht drivers door lock switch being the most common cause.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll check these things and try to get back with you tomorrow concerning the results I received. Thank you and please don't forget about the intermittent (horn blowing) alarm going off.It is now happening more frequently than the door locks. Now sometimes when I open either the drivers or passenger side door the horn/alarm goes off. Since my keyfob isn't working the only thing that turns it off is starting the car.I have stopped locking my car doors because either the alarm goes off or sometimes by the time I go out to my car in the morning the locks are unlocked.This is driving me crazy and very inconvenient. Do you know how to help me program the keyfob? Perhaps then I won't have to get in the car and turn the ignition ON to get the alarm to stop.
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

The horn going off could also be related to the door lock issue. Let get this check ed see .