Saturn

Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn

7137 is code on radio after holding, 1 & 2 buttons together,

Customer Question
7137 is code on...
7137 is code on radio after holding
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: 1 & 2 buttons together
JA: What is the model of your '5137 Saturn?
Customer: 2004 Saturn ion
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Got the car at a auction. . Radio was locked. left it on for an hr. it unlocked .. but still no radio
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: yes tryn it myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Saturn Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Saturn
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I jus wanemr code
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
wats the original code
7/7/2016
Saturn Mechanic: Pete, Saturn Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Pete, Saturn Mechanic

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In most cases the code has to be obtained from a dealer/GM dealer.In some cases they may not charge to give you this code if you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.Also some of these models required programming to be done by a dealer in order for the radio to operate properly when a code is needed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Saturn Mechanic