Here is the removal procedure for this valve body.You want to make sure the bolts go back into their correct locations and torqued properly.
1. Remove air cleaner and duct assembly.
2. Disconnect negative battery cable from battery.
3. Disconnect positive battery cable from battery.
4. Remove hold-down retaining nut and screws, and lift off battery hold-down retainer.
5. Lift the battery out of vehicle, and place in a safe location.
6. Disconnect PCM J2 (black 28-way) harness connector by moving locking device toward fender.
7. Remove PCM attachment bolts.
8. Remove and flip PCM on its side, out of the way.
9. Remove battery tray bolts and tray.
9.1 One bolt is located in the fender well.
10. Back out transaxle connector bolt and disconnect transaxle connector
NOTICE: ABS equipped vehicles require the master cylinder to be moved off booster studs and the ABS mid-rail bracket bolt removed to allow the system to be lifted slightly for removal of the valve body cover. Use care not to bend or kink brake lines. After removing the valve body cover place the master cylinder back on the booster studs.
11. ABS equipped vehicles, remove master cylinder-to-booster nuts and ABS mid-rail bracket bolt.
12. Remove valve body cover.
NOTICE: Do not remove the bolt indicated in the drawing. This bolt holds the upper and lower valve body together as the valve body is removed. If bolt is removed in the vehicle, parts will fall into the transaxle.
13. Remove 11 valve body-to-case bolts (identified on illustration by the heavy circles)
14. Pull valve body up and disengage from manual valve link.
15. Remove valve body.
On installation torque valve body bolts as shown below:
orque valve body-to-case bolts using torque sequence shown in illustration.
Valve body Assembly Bolts: 11 Nm (8 ft. lbs.)
Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.