Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years working on imports and domestic cars
17920890

I have a Saturn it runs good the service vehicle soon light

Customer Question

I have a Saturn it runs good the service vehicle soon light is on the book Manuel it said non emission related I fill the car tha in not working properly
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So if it's on it means the computer has detected a fault. Do you have a code reader/scanner? Or can you go by a autozone? They will read it for free and you can let me know what it says so we I can assist better.
But without the code it could be one of many sensors acting up and it would be hard to tell which.Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this problem?