Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Where do I start with my wife 2008 Saturn outlook. P0877,

Customer Question

Where do I start with my wife 2008 Saturn outlook. P0877, po449, po752, po989, po449, po011. what a piece of ------. please help , I can do most of the work myself, but should I ?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The most common cause for the fault codes P0877 and P0989 and P0752 to set in most cases is a failed Transmission Electrical Hydraulic Control Module . The common cause for the code P0449 to set in most cases is a failing Evaporative Emissions (EVAP) Canister Vent Solenoid/Valve. The code P0011 indicates a problem with the Intake Camshaft Position System Performance (Bank 1). If you clear these code and then recheck them do all of them return ? Let try clearing all of them and let see if all reset. Let me know and we can work from there.