George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Trying to install a front sway bar on 2006 v6 vue and cant

Customer Question

trying to install a front sway bar on 2006 v6 vue and cant get it in place - are there any tricks?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: broke a sway bar. have the left wheel off and trying to get the bar in position but cant get it in place. Keep hitting something no matter which way I turn it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: took front wheel off, loosened steering rack, took off propshaft, took off exhaust
JA: Is there anything else the Saturn Mechanic should be aware of about your Saturn?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Saturn Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Saturn Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Saturn Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Customer: it is a 3.5 l awd
Category: Saturn
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

You cannot get it to the brackets or you cannot bolt it in place?