Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I'm ***** *****. Just came from a breakdown of my daughter's

Customer Question

I'm ***** *****. Just came from a breakdown of my daughter's 2002 L200 and was checking to see potential causes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Problem has been intermittent for months. Security light flashes, temp and fuel gauge go haywire, trunk pops open, and console lights blink. Today the Service and ABS light came on while driving and a few miles later the brakes actually went soft.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ABS light and Service engine light come on when the computer sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to get some idea as to what is going on here the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you with these issues.