Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My low coolant light is on but i'm sure there is enough

Customer Question
My low coolant light...

My low coolant light is on but i'm sure there is enough coolant in the system coild i be wrong?

Mechanic's Assistant: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Saturn Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Coolant in system light is still on engine not running hot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Maybe if not to difficult i'm 67 years old and my health isn't good

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Saturn Mechanic should know about your Saturn?

Sun roof stuck a little open buttons don't do anything

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saturn
2/27/2016
Saturn Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, what year and model is your saturn?

2002 saturn vue

Thanks, ***** ***** for the delay, I was at lunch.

It's very common for the coolant level switch to go bad and cause the. Replacing it is pretty straight forward, I'll post the info below.

It is part of the coolant reservoir and cannot be purchased seperately. Here's a link to the part.

CLick here

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Follow ups concerning this are free even after you rate or accept.Thanks!

K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician