Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2008 saturn outlook and all three left turn signals…

Customer Question
hi i have a 2008...
hi i have a 2008 saturn outlook and all three left turn signals as well as the brake lamp are not working on drivers side of the vehicle i have checked the fuses and replaced the bulbs what might the problem be and how should i investigate?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saturn
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/25/2016
Saturn Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 2 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if all three lights stopped working at the same time?

they did!

Start by checking the LTPRK fuse in the fuse box under the hood. If it is fine then the issue is more than likely in the body control module. If you have a voltage meter I can run you through some tests if that is the case before condemning the module.

first fuse i checked
if you noticed i already stated i checked the fuses related under the hood in my original question.

Do you have a voltage meter to check for power at the fuse?

there is power at the fuse

And have you checked for power at these lights?