Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cant pass smog i've been told that the catalyst is bad

Customer Question
Cant pass smog i've...

Cant pass smog i've been told that the catalyst is bad oxygen sensor,egr system but these items I know nothing of to asked for at parts house

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Saturn. The Saturn Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

My report says catalyst not complete,egr not complete and oxygen sensor not complete,sorry I dont type well

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes n no

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

If i can

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saturn
2/19/2016
Saturn Mechanic: Ron Z., - Saturn Tech - replied 2 years ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -

May I have the year and model of your Saturn?