Amedee
Amedee, Saturn Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I my fuel pump on my 1999 Saturn sl2 now I'm not getting

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** my fuel pump on my 1999 Saturn sl2 now I'm not getting power to fuel pump also changed relay and I'm not getting power at fuel pump fuse
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Other than it won't turn over no sorry
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! I can assist you if you can wait until I get home. I have wiring diagrams for this circuit and can walk you through this diagnoses.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry for the delay! Thanks for your patients. I just got home from work. Can you post your VIN so I can pull the correct wiring diagram for you? Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1G8ZK5279XZ264648
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the VIN! IF all of the fuses are good, then check to see if the fuel pump is getting two powers and one ground going into it while cranking the engine over. The PCM supplies a power to the relay to activate it. If the PCM is not awake, the fuel pump relay will not activate. Here is a wiring diagram.