George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

05 saturn l300 v6. Checked it no fuel pressure on gauge at

Customer Question

05 saturn l300 v6. Checked it no fuel pressure on gauge at Schroeder valve. Replaced pump and has 48 psi but will not start. Gave a shot of either and still no start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Lady drove it home parked it . Next day cranked and no start. I checked it at her house and 15 psi at valve. Had it towed and replaced fuel pump.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Are you saying that the engine does not have fuel pressure? And it does not even run with starting fluid?

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

The fuel pump was replaced correct? Any codes in the computer?