cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I recently purchased a whole new driver side headlamp

Customer Question

I recently purchased a whole new driver side headlamp assembly. I I stalled it today, and the headlight to it is very dim, while the passenger side is fine. Why is this? I keep hearing there may be a bad grounding connection. Is that true? How would I be able to tell; what color wire would it be? I have a 2004 Saturn ION. Thank you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

yeah its a bad ground its a black fire will be grounded to the frame around the headlight in most cases if you need anything else please let me know and be sure to rate my service when you get th chance