Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wife has a 1996 Saturn. The house got robbed last know and…

Customer Question
Wife has a 1996...

Wife has a 1996 Saturn. The house got robbed last know and the crooks did not know what they were doing I had to recharge the battery and now the car will not start. I think it is the anti theft device, but I do not know how to reset it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The lights come on and the radi works but II do not get anything when I turn the key

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saturn
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/2/2016
Saturn Mechanic: Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Did the ignition get damaged? Do you have a security light on?

I have attached a relearn procedure

George H.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician