George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Lorin looking to fix/replace a sun visor that won't stay up

Customer Question

Customer: Lorin looking to fix/replace a sun visor that won't stay up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the visor made a popping sound and now will not stay up. it flops down and is constantly flopping'
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Saturn Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  triston replied 1 year ago.

The only repair is to replace the sun visor itself, or you willing to attempt to fix it yourself? If so I'd be gladly to assist, it would be easier to do a live phone call so can walk you thru it but if you rather chat please give me the yearake and model of your vehicle. Thanks also please give a positive rating