Saturn

Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn

I have a 04 Saturn yesterday was running just fine. today it

Customer Question
Customer: i have a 04...
Customer: i have a 04 Saturn yesterday was running just fine. today it turns over radio works chimes work no dash lites of any kind. keep blowing bcm/ecm cruise fuse. my p codes are 2105 2107 0161 0056 0050 0160. can u help me my name is ***** ***** retired from houston
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my ck engine lite has been on. autozone ran their scanner yesterday and their diegnoses was bank 1 and bank2 needed to replaceing but yesterday I was driving with bank1 disconnected. this is on a 3.0 Saturn motor
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok ,but im not a mechanic names of parts and location could be helpful to solve my problem. im an x bodyman and did lite mechamical work but not in the electrical dept
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Saturn
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
horn, turn signal, lites, interior lites, tail lites all work
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
reading my first description of my problem I didn't mention car turns over but dose not start
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need help today while im young
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if i cant get a response to my problem asap im going to cancel my membership and put a stop to my credit card. is there a problem?
1/17/2016
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Can you tell me what model Saturn vehicle this is?

Does the fuse blow immediate when installed or when trying to start?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
L300When i turn key, but not all the way

Thanks, ***** ***** unplug the cruise switch on the brake pedal pink and brown 2 wire switch. Also unplug the ABS module, then replace the fuse and retest and let me know the results.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician