sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I have an Saturn aura xe 2007.the a/c will not come on at

Customer Question

I have an Saturn aura xe 2007.the a/c will not come on at all. no lights on the console. Then all of a sudden it will come on hours later.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The issue is most likely an internal failure of the a/c control head if there are no other electrical issues at the same time. If the control head is down completely it's either because of an internal failure or it's losing a power or ground.

At the time the control head is inoperative what will need to be done is remove it, test the power and ground feeds and connections can also be looked at to make sure there is no damage or corrosion on the terminals. If connections are ok and the powers and grounds are present then the control head can be condemned.