Here is the rest of the procedure to get the timing cover off.
2. Remove the lower intake manifold
3. Remove the camshaft covers.
4. Remove the water outlet housing assembly
5. Remove the drive belt tensioner
6. Remove the water pump pulley
7. Remove the power steering pump.
8. Remove the crankshaft balancer.
9. Remove the camshaft position sensors.
10. Remove the camshaft position actuator solenoid valves from the front cover.
11. Remove the generator.
Important: There are a total of 22 M8 bolts that must be removed and 3 optional M12 bolts that may need to be removed before the front cover will separate from the engine block.
12. Remove engine front cover.
This is a large procedure on how to check and replace the timing chains on this model here which includes lots of pictures and torque data and specific info.It may be best to pick up a short subscription to https://www.alldatadiy.com/.They charge around $26 for a subscription for your vehicle here and is good for one year on all repairs and diagnosis and diagrams.
I am not showing the complete step by step on the timing chain replacement myself but their info will have all you need for replacement as well as anything else you may need on your vehicle.