George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

My 2004 Saturn seemed skittish on the snowy road.how can I

Customer Question

Customer: my 2004 Saturn seemed skittish on the snowy road.how can I tell If the traction control is working properly?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, we had the first snow in about a month.Havent messed around traction control because we ha it too lomg..I did notice ,however that the traction control lightb was on when I bought it.I see now that the the light is off.I just wqnt to know how get traction control working,is there a fuse?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ya sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the long wait

can you tell me the model Saturn this is ?