Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a saturn aura XR 2007 headlights won't go off
,

Customer Question

Customer: I have a saturn aura XR 2007 headlights won't go off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: pulled up at my house and turned the car off. walked back out to the car 15 min later and the headlights were still on cannot get them to turn off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing with the headlamps can be caused by any of the following,

• Body Control Module (BCM)
  • Headlight Dimmer Switch
  • Headlight Relay
  • Headlight Relay Wiring

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Headlamp%20Dec%2023.pdf