sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 2007 Saturn Vue hybrid with the TC light on.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Saturn Vue hybrid with the TC light on. Eventually the check engine light comes on . I get 7 codes but only 1 can not be erased ... P0107. The other codes are as follows ...C0236. P0106. P0121. P0556. P1101. C1FFF. Can you give me an idea of where to begin?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

P0107 is for the MAP sensor, which measures vacuum in the intake. This code sets when the MAP sensor signal voltage goes abnormally high. This could be the sensor itself, a connection issue, loss of sensor ground, an open circuit or short to voltage on the signal circuit. Usually a sensor code is caused by a failure of the sensor itself but it would take electrical testing at the time the code is active to know for sure.

Do these other codes set again when driving or where they only found when you checked fr codes initially?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is a map sensor

The MAP sensor is on the intake and measures vacuum.