AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

Where is the shift solenoid located on a 2006 Saturn Ion 3,

Customer Question

Where is the shift solenoid located on a 2006 Saturn Ion 3, 2.4 liter? I need a diagram or clear description-I have the Chilton book but not location listed and I need to replace mine.
Thanks
Category: Saturn
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I have attached a diagram. Please let me know if this is what you were looking for. They are located on the valve body in the transmission. You will have to remove the transmission fluid pan to access them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gp982rkuc0pacr/ion.jpg?dl=0

Please let me know if you need anything else. I'll do what I can to help.

If this answers your question, please remember to rate my service so I may receive credit. It is greatly

appreciated. If you have any other questions regarding this issue you can contact me right here at no charge
even after rating. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your automotive concerns.

Was this the diagram you were looking for?