Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a Saturn sky 2007 with electrical issues I heard

Customer Question

I have a Saturn sky 2007 with electrical issues I heard there was a computer brain on the unit trying to locate and identify the problem can you help
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you describe the electrical problems your having? Most computers need to be reprogrammed at dealership, I'll just let you know that now. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When you turn on the key all the indicator lights on the dash flash and blink the car won't start.. It's been sitting a couple months I looked up up post online about it and they said it was a corrosion issue caused by water getting in and corrodes the computer board on the car.. The last I had driven it it was in a bad storm and I parked it right after that..
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

The ECM is located in front left of engine compartment, it sounds like this is the most likely thing causing the problem as it is in most likely area to get wet. Here is a picture, check connectors and let me know. Thanks.
-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kybo93sifaojngl/ecmconnector.pdf?dl=0
-