Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, 32 Yrs Exp, All Cars/trucks
13677702

I have a 2004 Saturn L300. Whenever I have the AC on, water

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2004 Saturn L300. Whenever I have the AC on, water slowly builds up under the rubber floor mats of the deiver and passanger side.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Randall C replied 2 years ago.

Hello, vehcile needs to be lifted and then on the firewall, lower end of the firewall you will see a tube sticking out, That tube etc is blocked with debris and the ac condensate is backing up, not draining and dripping onto the floor., YOu have to have the drain tube cleaned out BUT,m you do NOT poke anything in that tube or could puncture the evaporator core, The correct way? have to blow compressed air in that drain tube, Shops charge very little to do this, In our shop if real good customer? we dont even charge as simple fix with compressed air. I inluced a link to a picture of the tube