Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

We have a 07 saturn vue 2.2 auto it orignaly jumped the

Customer Question

We have a 07 saturn vue 2.2 auto it orignaly jumped the timing and wrecked two rod bearings and one piston of course bent valves
I got differant head replaced crank bearings pistons rings and put in all new valves replaced ecm the car now will hit but will not start
got ecm that was programed for my car and did the the relearn what will make it not start
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse , proper fuel pressure as well as good compression, if you can check each one of these thing and post back with which one you are lacking I will try and help you get this resolved.