Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Saturn VUE: Good morning. I have a 2003 saturn vue 4 cylinder.

Customer Question

Good morning. I have a 2003 saturn vue 4 cylinder. It is acting like it may need transmision fluid added. IE: hesitates to change gears. This has been a minor complaint by my wife and has now got worse. She seems to think it is the sensor that they talk of in the owners manual. There is NO check engine light.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
This model has a CVT transaxle, so there are no gears. This is a sign of a bigger concern than fluid servicing can address. You do though need to service the fluid to see if the fluid is contaminated meaning there is for sure internal issues. Can you do that? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris