Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Saturn ION-2: 2004 saturn ion. ABS light is on. I check two…

Customer Question
2004 saturn ion. ABS light is...
2004 saturn ion.
ABS light is on.
I check two front sensors and get a reading of 1.604 Ohms.
The rear ones are higher
My question:
How are they removed? I also cannot locate the part online anywhere.
Other than dealer, where can I get one?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Saturn
The Driver's side rear resistance is 1.723
The passenger side one is not constant; thus, is faulty.
I just cannot find any parts store that sells them and cannot find any info online that instructs how to remove them. There is no bolt holding them in place. How are they removed?
6/6/2015
Saturn Mechanic: Amedee, Saturn Technician replied 3 years ago
Amedee
Amedee, Saturn Technician
Hello and welcome!
My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.
The ABS speed sensors is incorporated into the front hub bearings. You need to replace the front hub bearings in order to replace the front wheel speed sensors.
Please accept my offer and send me an email and I will send you the R and R procedure for the front hub bearings. I can email it to you directly.
Thank you!
Customer
Hello!
ItsCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?
Let me know!
Customer
Hello!
Let me know!
Customer