Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Saturn ION: I have a 2006 Saturn ion. The vehicle will stop…

Customer Question
I have a 2006 Saturn...
I have a 2006 Saturn ion. The vehicle will stop battery light comes on. Usually it will start back up and I can go. This morning I had a difficult time restarting. It finally did but had to keep foot on the gas. Radio etc work. About a year ago I had the recalls done and it stopped. Kim Fowler
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Saturn
6/7/2015
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
I cancelled my membership and requested a refund size cream as of 7:10 sudays morning I have No answet