Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Saturn LW200: I have a 2003 Saturn LW200. I pulled the recirculation…

Customer Question
I have a 2003 Saturn...
I have a 2003 Saturn LW200. I pulled the recirculation door motor out to remove and replace the HVAC blower control unit (computerized). The blower control unit is in and working fine. My problem now is finding where the recirculation door motor goes. Have you any photos of same? I have some drawings, but still cannot find where it goes. The cable is short, which means it cant be too far away!!! Any suggestions?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Saturn
5/25/2015
Saturn Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Hello I will help you with your question,
The actuator is on the firewall side of the HVAC housing. You need to have the glove box and passenger side air duct out to get to the screws. It turns the shaft that angles down toward the floor as shown in the link below. Copy and paste the link into a new browser tab and please let me know how I can help
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26725849/box.pdf
Thank you