Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Saturn SKY: i have a surtn sky 2007 and have problems starting…

Customer Question
i have a surtn sky...
i have a surtn sky 2007 and have problems starting it . Its not a battery issue as i have change d it at least twice. The light turn on but engine does not start. the security light turns and it takes some times up to 45 minutes to get it going. once it does it works fine.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Saturn
5/24/2015
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris