Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Saturn saturn vue xe: I have replaced the battery, starter,fuses

Customer Question

I have replaced the battery, starter,fuses also bought a new key from gm
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I am assuming you are dealing with a no crank condition and if that is the case you are going to need to do some testing to determine the cause.
See the thing to start with first in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser and post back with any fault codes and we can work from there.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20crank%20Vue%20May%2015.pdf