Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics
18617752

Saturn SC Series: I have a 97 SAturn SC I have built my ownn

Customer Question

I have a 97 SAturn SC I have built my ownn chassis and installed a LS1 and tremec 6speed. In an effort to remove some of the original wiring from the original harness I have removed some wires that land on the gray connection block What I am looking for is a picture of the 3plug in blocks that are on the back side of the IP fuse block
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The two plugs in question; one is gray it has A-F across the top and 1-12 going down (There is also a black plug identical to the gray). The other one in question is blk A-D down the side and I believe 1-6 across top These plug into the back of the IP Fuse block.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...
I think I have what you are looking for. I've put the views into a PDF file to ensure they get to you as clear as possible. Download the PDF file: ((HERE)). Give these a look. If it's what you need and is clear enough to read, please remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.