Saturn

Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn

Saturn Aura XE: My alarm syatem does not work

Customer Question
My alarm syatem does not...
My alarm syatem does not work
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saturn
5/6/2015
Saturn Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Your alarm system is controlled by the Theft Deterrent module and in order to determine why the system, is not working the first thing you are going to need to have done is the system is going to need to be scanned to see what fault codes are being set. Once you have the fault codes then they can be addressed from there. If you can get this done and post back we can work from there.
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician