Saturn

Saturn Repair Problems? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Saturn

06 saturn none of the instruments are functioning. but back

Customer Question
lighting works....
06 saturn none of the instruments are functioning. but back lighting works.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Saturn
4/30/2015
Saturn Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
I assume you have done the easy fuse checking and its fine. If so then there is a good chance the instrument cluster may of just come unplugged. If you need help removing the cluster to check this, let me know. It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I can't read minds nor have a magic wand, & I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am. There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician