How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C. Walker, Jr. Your Own Question
C. Walker, Jr.
C. Walker, Jr., Mechanic
Category: Saturn
Satisfied Customers: 711
Experience:  Shop training and hands on experience.
Type Your Saturn Question Here...
C. Walker, Jr. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Saturn Vue Redline: What is the plastic grid next to the headlight

This answer was rated:

What is the plastic grid next to the headlight on a 2008 Saturn Vue Redline called?
Are you referring to the part to the right of the passenger side headlamp that is in the center?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry I meant the grid next to the flood/fog lights, below the headlights

This is just called plastic mesh. It is part of the front bumper skirt.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Mine fell off and I just noticed it. Is there anyway to order another one?

What is your zip code?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


I do not see the part by itself in my system. Since I do not have the special auto body program it still maybe possible. But I cannot locate it on my end. You can try contacting the local dealership with your vin number. Explain to them you have the redline and need the mesh insert on the right hand front side. It may not be made seperate from the from bumper cover. You can get the entire bumper cover for around 200.00 new. This will come with the inserts. I also checked salvage yards in your area there is one but it shows as new so they may not actually have one either.

1-800-882-4349 this is salvage yard number try them first.

If not contact(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask for the parts depertment.

C. Walker, Jr. and other Saturn Specialists are ready to help you