Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Saturn VUE: 2004 saturn vue air cond works when the fan is

2004 saturn vue air cond works when the fan is in the 2nd position but blows hot air in 3rd position. Takes long time to cool
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. This means the controller in the dash ha failed. You can buy a used heater control assembly from www.car-parts.com and install yourself for around $100. Otherwise its about a $350 job to have replaced at a shop. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks for your quick response and I am sorry that I was called away from my computor. How hard is this unit to install. I am a relative rookied at these things