George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Saturn sl2: 1999 saturn: THE SECURITY SYSTEM WONT LET THE CAR..CAR

Customer Question

1999 saturn: THE SECURITY SYSTEM WONT LET THE CAR..CAR ...
www.justanswer.com/.../4o6dx-1999-saturn-security-system-wont-let...
Mar 2, 2011 – I HAVE A 1999 SATURN SL2 AND THE SECURITY SYSTEM WONT LET THE CAR START. HOW DOW I SHUT IT OFF AND GIT THE CAR ...to start I have done what book said ...turn key indoor let alarm go off and turn key on and off in ignition. also i have turned key on 15 minutes taken out and out back in three times still won't start. tried disconecting battery still won't start. this time it has gone all night and it hasnt reset... this has happened 7- 8 times I have even towed car to a mechanic and then car started after it got to shop(naturally). he said it was the ignition key . i changed that it still does same thing ..the book for the car says you can turn off the starter disable. I can't find a mechanic that knows how
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
cancel