Saturn

Saturn repair problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just removed the airbag to get at the clock spring on my…

Customer Question
just removed the airbag to...
just removed the airbag to get at the clock spring on my 2000 saturn SL-1, There's a black ground wire that go's from the wheel to a red plug, out the other side to a black plug. that plug go to a plug 4 whole's & 3 wire's yellow,red,& blue. the black ground go's to which one (the black ground wire came out of where it belongs after it left the red plug)
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Saturn
4/24/2012
Saturn Mechanic: Dave Nova, Saturn Technician replied 6 years ago
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Saturn Technician
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your Saturn problem.

Here is the connector diagram. Let me know if this helps.

graphic
this tells me nothing, need to know where the wire go's it plugs into the clock spring i know that. But to what color blue, red or yellow
The diagrams I have do not show what color wire this connects to on the clockspring itself. I will opt out and see if another expert can help you with this.
is there some one who does know
Please do not respond back to me, as this locks the question back to me. Another expert will be along to help you with your problem shortly. Thanks for your understanding.
you said you didn't know, well i got on my own. By the way it 's the black wire to yellow wire
Glad you were able to figure it out. Thanks for the update.