Saab

Saab problems? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Helo Pearl need some help with my 07 9-3. I'm looking to get…

Customer Question
Helo Pearl need some...

Helo Pearl need some help with my 07 9-3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, i'm looking to get a key replacement :/ have no copy of it and we lost the key

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?

I wish

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Saab
5/29/2018
Saab Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 2 months ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

there are 3 ways to go about getting a new key

1 ) go to your local GM dealer with the registeration and VIN number and they can cut you a new key

2 ) have a local lock smith come out and they can hand cut a new key

3 ) buy a new ignition lock which will come with a new key

you can always get me back through here even after you rate me

please do not forget to rate me here at Justanswer